Sunday, November 21, 2004

The Deafening Silence

I'm getting over and moving beyond all the things that I posted last time I just vented here.

I'm so grateful to all those who leave comments.

We're continuing the research, and right now have it narrowed down to a final three agencies. Of course, the final three change on a weekly basis, but right now, they seem pretty steady. Each of the finalists offer the same services on both ends, just with slight differences in how they handle them. We need to figure out which we want/need more.

Our final three agencies of the moment are: Adoptions & Aid International, Frank Adoption, and Catholic Social Services. All three have great programs, and I'm dying to make a decision. The sooner we make a decision, the sooner we can start on immigration. But then we have to wait to send in the final immigration paperwork with our homestudy.

And so the paperchase continues ... and I'm loving every minute of it.

No comments: