Sunday, May 15, 2005

The Saga Continues

I've really done a hard push over the past week to get this adoption process re-started. I'm really excited to get it all done.

The thing that really sucks, and I don't think I've mentioned it before is that fact that we were paper complete the day before we left Texas. Done. Dossier was to be certified and sent to Russia the day before we left.

I returned the check to the bank to redeposit it, gave them our new address, and sent up a brief prayer that it wouldn't hold us up too long ... the move that is.

We did the move for several reasons, most of which I've written about.

Now we're starting over ... from scratch. We don't lose any money, but OMG the paperwork!!!

This time we're having our agency gather and prepare our dossier. I just don't have the time to do it right now.

My commute is 50 minutes for 50 miles. Its a commuters dream. But it does take alot out of me. The main difference is neither DH or I can make personal calls during business hours, hence the reason for using the Dossier Prep service.

I'm sending off the packet and check for the new home study agency first thing tomorrow, and I hope we can get this show on the road and get it done fairly quickly.

I hope. :)

Check back soon, becaue it looks like once the ball gets rolling, its not going to stop. YAY

No comments: