Monday, June 20, 2005

Study Hall

We had our first home visit today. I thought we were only going to have one visit, but turns out we're really having two.

My contract ended last Friday, and I picked up one that started today. So I left work early on my first day, thinking I was going to take care of this once and for all.

Guess I was wrong.

So I have to take a day off somwhere in the next month and lose a days pay. Because once again, I picked up another contract with no vacation or paid days off. Oy.

But back to the actual visit. It went well. We talked for over 2 1/2 hours, and she said that she still had another two hours or so of questions and discussions.

Thank God I like her more than the one in Texas.

So all in all I think we had a good day.

1 comment:

TigerJen said...

Way to go! Congrats on making it through your "first" homestudy. Is this starting to feel like old hat?