Monday, December 17, 2007

Wow. I didn't realize it had been almost a month since I last updated.

So here's whats been going on in my world:

Right now I have a "one shift a week" job at the mall just to keep me busy. DH has been taking care of the little man while I'm at work, and I'm seeing great things come of it in their relationship. He's turning into a "father" instead of just "daddy". I love seeing the two of them together.

We're heading out of town for the holidays. Visting friends ... which we're very excited about. The boy has his own seat, and between the three of us, we have the entire row, which will make the experience of travelling much better than it has been.

I may or may not be able to check in between now and the new year. But if I don't, please have a happy and healthy holiday season.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Deb said...

That's wonderful that father and son are getting some quality time together.
Have fun with the family. Merry Christmas.