Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Stepping

Well, remember when I said we weren't going to move?

Yeah, that.

We moved.

It wasn't planned, it wasn't anything we sought out. But when you're looking for a job and willing to leave the industry and STILL can't find a job ... well, someone is trying to tell you something about where you are and what you're doing.

The husband found a job outside of San Diego, so we left where we were. I'm still getting used to that, and we've been in this location for almost a month.

So he's got a job, I had to quit mine, and we moved. The kiddo started a new school (thats a whole nother post -- in a good way).

I'm looking for a job, and hoping that something breaks soon.

We found an amazing house in the cutest neighborhood. The hubby loves his new gig. The kiddo loves his new school and teacher.

I'm encouraged about our next steps. They're happy ones.

No comments: