Thursday, May 18, 2006

The simple things ..

... in life are sometimes sweetest. Or something like that.

DH and I are living in a construction zone this week. Our cat is on vacation with my parents. (Thats for another post, but I think we're going to have to do a Navy Seal type rescue mission to get him back. Just a teaser: they gave him cat nip. We're hosed.)

But, for putting up with the construction we get a newly re-wired, re-plumbed apartment in addition to brand new windows and doors ... but the true gem of the week?

A NEW WASHER DRYER!!!

I'm so pathetic.

:)

Commando raid to rescue cat will be on Saturday. I'll update if we survive. LOLOLOLOL

1 comment:

Elle said...

ohhh, new washer dryer. Fun!

Good luck with the cat raid thing. If someone had my cats they would bring them back right quick. no one else can stand them for that long.